The Coming Home™ Project is a non-profit organization providing holistic services for veterans who have served in Iraq and Afghanistan, their families, and their service providers. We are a multidisciplinary and inclusive collaborative of psychotherapists, veterans, family members, and interfaith leaders committed to improving the psychological, emotional, spiritual, and relationship challenges faced by OIF/OEF service members and veterans, family members, and service providers during all stages of deployment (pre-deployment, during, and reintegration).
We Build Connections:
Deployment and trauma cause connections to be compromised. We assist veterans, families, and service providers to move from isolation, fragmentation, and disjointedness to connection and interdependence.
Levels of Connection:
- Individual Level - building connections among mind, body, and spirit and among thoughts, feelings, values, beliefs, choices, and actions.
- Family Level - bringing family members together and restoring relationships.
- Peer Level - helping vets connect and stay connected with other veterans, families with other families, and service providers with other service providers.
- Community Level - building mutual understanding, respect and support among veterans, families, and the wider community.
- Organizational Level - bringing services, ideas, organizations and people together.
Click below to view our video Public Service Announcement: